What Is "Men's Community"?
Men’s Community at Covenant Life is a ministry to build up and strengthen men of all ages in their call to biblical manhood. Led by elder Dave Brown, Men's Community helps fathers and sons grow in reflecting the image of Christ as leaders, providers and protectors in every area of life.
Additional Men's Events
- Saturday, June 25 - Men's Gathering
- Saturday, Sept. 10 - First Light kickoff for Round #3 of the Authentic Manhood Series - Edwards Room
- Week of Sept. 11 - First Light - Round #1 of the Authentic Manhood Series (NEW Week Day AM Edition)
- Saturday, Oct. 22 - Quarterly Men's Gathering - Event Center
- Saturday, Nov. 12 - WACMM Regional Men's Conference featuring Dr. Russell Moore, Dr. Eric Mason and eight other national men's speakers
Christian Fellowship Church, Ashburn VA
Join us for the next Men’s Gathering on Saturday, June 25, at 8 a.m.. These quarterly events provide a consistent time for sons, fathers and grandfathers to enjoy a hearty breakfast, worship, a brief teaching and discussion.
RSVP here so we can plan on the right amount of food: