“A Woman of Virtue”
October 26, 10AM - 3PM
Have you ever wondered:
- What are some of the things to consider before saying, "I do?" How can you know if he is the ONE?
- How is it possible to have a God-centered, faithful, intimate, and wholesome marriage in a world where divorce, pornography and sexual sin are rampant?
- Can you find healing and meaning after a divorce or the loss of a spouse?
- How can you recognize and deal with abuse in a relationship?
Ladies, if these resonate with you, you won't want to miss this conference! We have lined up a full day with professional Christian counselors and teachers to help with these issues and more.
Come prepared to engage with your sisters in candid discussions about these key topics. There will be several Q&A sessions throughout the day to help foster these conversations.
Gentlemen, you are not excluded! Join us for our marriage session from 1 - 2:30PM. We will have a panel of men and women answering questions related to conflict resolution, intimacy, communication, gender roles in marriage, and overcoming pornography, We will also welcome Michael Crawford as our speaker for this session.
Event Details & Schedule:
- There is no cost to register but a free will offering will be collected.
- Lunch will be provided.
10:00 Prayer & Worship
10:30-11:00 — Session #1: Finding Healing From the Loss of a Spouse or Divorce-led by Christian counselors
11:00-12:15 — Session #2: Dating and Pre-Marriage with Dr. Hilda Magliano, Q&A with panel
12:20-12:50 — LUNCH
12:50-1:00 — Worship
1:00-1:35 — Keynote Speaker, Michael Crawford
1:40-2:30 — Session #3: Conflict Resolution, Intimacy, Communication, Gender Roles in Marriage, Overcoming Pornography-Q&A with panel.
2:30-3:00 — Prayer & Counsel
Registration is free but a love offering will be taken. All are welcome!
Registration will remain open through Oct 23.
Lunch will be provided.
Would you like to volunteer?
Ntambo is also looking for volunteers, so please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.