Women are uniquely called and gifted to reflect the beauty of the gospel. We want every woman to experience the deep and abiding love of the triune God, have a firm grasp on the gospel of Jesus Christ, grow in understanding and handling Scripture, be inspired to grow throughout her varying seasons of life, and employ her individual gifts to love and serve others—in the church, home, workplace and community.
The Women’s Ministry complements other ministries of Covenant Life and provides opportunities to build friendships, teach and learn from one another, and warmly invite guests to participate.
Upcoming Virtual Events
A Woman of Virtue Conference
Saturdays, May 23 & June 13
The conference will focus on building hope for life's trials.
- Times: 10am - 12pm
- Hosted by a team of women from Covenant Life Church
- For more info: email@example.com
The Common Rule by Justin Earley Book Club
Tuesdays, May 19 - June 9
This book club focuses on helping us create new routines to transform frazzled days into lives of love for God and neighbor.
- Times: 10-11:30am & 7-8:30pm
- Host: Karen Duberstein
- For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp Bible Study
Wednesdays starting May 20
This study focuses on making gratitude a regular rhythm in your life.
- Times: 2:30-4pm (Kaarin) & 7-8:30pm (Kelley)
- Hosts: Kaarin O'Connell & Kelley Weg
- For more info: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org