Current employment opportunities
at Covenant Life Church:
- Operations Assistant (part-time)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The operations assistant is responsible for the physical setup of events and meetings at Covenant Life Church.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure that all event setups are completed as listed in the setup worksheet.
- Room Setup & Tear Down: Set up tables, chairs and other equipment required in advance of meetings at the church and likewise be responsible for cleanup and teardown following meetings
- Interior Custodial: Maintain cleanliness of the building as required.
- Restrooms: Check paper supplies during events and clean as required.
- Security: Conduct safety checks of the building during events. Doors and windows should be locked and lights turned off after events are completed.
- Snow Removal: All entrances are salted whenever ice and snow are present.
Timely transition of meeting and event spaces
- Dependable, responsible, and self-motivated
- Punctual: Must have regular timely attendance during stated or negotiated hours
- Possess excellent communication skills and a strong team player with the staff
- Able to perform moderate physical labor including lifting and moving of equipment and to have complete mobility in building and grounds activities
Send a cover letter and résumé with references to Jim Mozingo.