Please click on the job title links below to see job details and instructions on applying.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The full-time position of Facility Manager oversees the maintenance of all of the church’s buildings, properties, and vehicles.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of various trades, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, and life safety systems. This person will have experience supervising in-house staff and contractors and will be willing to coordinate and oversee volunteer labor as it is available. He or she will be detail-oriented, budget-conscious, and computer-savvy.
Oversee the maintenance of the following for Covenant Life Church and the Pope House
- HVAC and related computer control and scheduling systems
- Electrical systems
- Interior and exterior structure repair and painting
- Repair of office and school furnishings
- Fire protection systems and related controls
- Security and camera systems and related controls
- Trash and recycle removal
- Pest control
- Janitorial services and supplies
- Locksmithing and key control
- Lawn, trees, plantings and playground
- Stormwater management drains, ponds and equipment
- Parking lot and sidewalk maintenance, including weed control
- Snow removal and ice control
- Vehicles, including registrations and new purchases
- Manage the spending of the Facility Maintenance department
- Propose the annual budget for the buildings and properties
Capital Expenditure Projects
- Work with the Building and Grounds Committee to identify top priority capital expenditure projects.
- Project manage any capital expenditure projects
- Provide advice and support for building installations such as props, stage scenery, signage, etc.
- Install and remove temporary exterior signage and banners
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.