Please click on the job title links below to see job details and instructions on applying.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AND HOURS
- One part-time position requires morning work, Wednesday through Friday from 7:00 AM-Noon
- One part-time position requires afternoon work, Monday and Friday from Noon-4:00 PM
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Security Staff provides safety to the church and school by controlling building access and addressing safety concerns.
- Maintain a physical presence at the primary entrance to the building.
- Enforce access restrictions to different areas of the building.
- Monitor security cameras.
- Greet and direct visitors, signing them in, and providing identification badges and escorts as necessary.
- Communicating as necessary with management and law enforcement in crisis situations.
- Monitor the six entrances to the building using cameras, providing a physical presence at the one main entrance.
- Monitor the 57 cameras throughout the building.
- Experience in security-related work
- Calm and decisive under pressure
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS & HOURS
- We are currently interviewing for two part-time positions
- One part-time position requires morning work, Tuesday through Friday from 7:00am-Noon
- One part-time position requires evening work, Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-10:00pm (or whenever the building closes).
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
Summary of Position:
The Assistant Technical Director participates in planning and executing audio, video, and lighting production for events, and provides leadership and training to production team volunteers. The ideal candidate will have live event production experience in at least one of the following disciplines: audio, lighting, or video. He or she will also have an understanding of all three disciplines and how they work together to create a seamless event experience. An excellent Assistant Technical Director candidate has strong organizational, time management, and communication skills. He or she also remains joyful, flexible, and Christ-like in demanding, fast-paced environments.
- Actively participate in the Sunday Planning Team.
- Create setup production paperwork and checklists for all Sundays.
- Act as Staff Technical Lead, mixer, or other operational assignments three weekends a month.
- Be staff point of contact for all Children’s Ministry production requirements.
- Provide ongoing leadership of Children’s Ministry production team volunteers.
Event Production Support
- Act as Staff Technical Lead for Christmas Eve, Easter, youth drama productions, major conferences, and other special events.
- Provide technical support for weekday, daytime events as necessary.
- Master and archive all audio and video recordings.
- Update internal database and web resource library with all recordings.
- Manage the purchase, maintenance and operations of all audio, video, and lighting equipment.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and fix or ship out broken equipment.
- Recruit, train, and schedule tech volunteers for events.
- Provide leadership and technical oversight for volunteers.
- Plan for and participate in Production Team Work Days and training events.
- Participate in staff team discussions and planning regarding the future and direction of the Production Teams.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.