Kids + Teens
Can we all just pause a moment and thank the Lord for the fabulous group of Discovery Land volunteers He has blessed us with? Over the next few weeks our appreciation for these gems is going to grow! We want you to know that we have scoured (okay, maybe “perused”) the Internet looking for fantastic resources so you can lead your little ones during this time. The first is our curriculum that we use on Sundays called The Gospel Project. The kids are very familiar with this and a bit of “normalcy” might be just what they need. You will need to set up a Lifeway account to access the lessons, but it’s quick and painless.
Steps to set up a Lifeway account:
- Go to MyLifeway.com.
- Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account.
- Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38.
- Click "Access" (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then go to LifeWay Kids at Home.
- Download your Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet to use as you watch the video session.
Check out the links in the sidebar for other great content for families.
High school discipleship groups will continue to meet virtually on a regular basis. The youth ministry is also going through the book of Mark by using RightNow Media (instructions to access below) and Instagram. Questions for each session are being posted daily on Instagram, so be sure to follow us. Send an email to Andi Alonso if you’re not on our weekly list.
If you have never accessed your CLC RightNow Media account…
- Go to RightNow Media website.
- In the upper right, select Login (not Get Access).
- Select Forgot Password and follow the steps to reset your password.
- Login using your email address and new password.